INTERNAL AUDIT UNIT
Internal Audit Unit assist the Board of Director in the performance of financial internal audit and Company’s operational as well as assessing the control, management, and the implementation and give advise for better results.
The Company’s Internal Audit Charter was prepared on February 1, 2013 with a reference to Bapepam regulations and LK No. Kep-496/BL/2008 dated November 28, 2008 concerning the establishment and guidance of internal audit charter preparation. Internal Aunit Unit position is under the Board of Director and directly report to the Managing Director. Since 2019, Mr Oky Prasetya was appointed as the Chairman of Internal Audit Unit of the Company.
Duty and Responsibility
The duty and responsibility of Internal Audit Unit is to prepared and implement Annual Internal Audit Activity Plan and Budget based on the risk priority as determined by the Company’s purposes;
1. Audit and assess efficiency and effectiveness in the entire Company’s activities;
2. Testing and evaluate internal control and risk management system implementation as determined by the Company’s policies;
3. Give advice on correction and objective information concerning the activity in concern at all management level;
4. Working together with Audit Committee;
5. Prepare quality evaluation program of the implemented internal audit activities.